We are here to help:
- When uncontrollable debt dominates the life of a family or they are faced with matters like a looming business failure, a sudden job loss or the removal/reduction of Government support; but it’s not just about the money.
- Because we know that collateral damage can be significant, ranging from sheer anxiety over the ability to pay rent, repay a mortgage and put food on the table to family break-ups, adverse health consequences, domestic violence and attempted or actual suicide.
So how do we operate:
- Remember, Jesus says, ‘Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
- As His 21st Century disciples, C3 Moneycare helps our clients identify a vision of hope towards developing their own pathway to financial release and freedom.
- Over some 15 years we, as a Church, have worked with CAP (Christians against Poverty) which deals with the financial plight of individuals and families and BLA (Business Life Australia) dealing with struggling small businesses. This has provided a strong platform of experience, compassion and knowledge plus the tools and skills needed in the interventions we undertake.
What next: For further information please contact Ted Beecher on 0421 356525 or firstname.lastname@example.org